Adam McCabe is a multidisciplinary designer based in London. His work
focuses on dynamic brand solutions and visual strategies, communicated
through the medium of branding, motion graphics and experiential design.
Adam has completed placements at Bow & Arrow and Carter Wong Design.
He studied in Germany during 2015 where he worked as a video jockey for the
Modular Festival and is currently a creative intern at TVC, a public relations
agency based in Camden. In his spare time, Adam freelances for JAECI
Jewelry in Las Vegas, is a keen swimmer, city explorer and amateur fencer.
In the last year, Adam has been able to work with a range of clients from
various industries including Disney, Bacardi, Crohn's & Colitis, Dunelm,
Heathrow Express, Motor Insurer's Bureau and The Economist Group.
Awards & Experience
• Freelance Designer for JAECI Jewellery | February 2017 - Present
• Creative Intern at TVC | October 2016 - Present
• Freelancer for Duckworth Publishers | October - December 2016
• Placement at Carter Wong Design | July 2016
• Creative Intern at Bow & Arrow UK | June 2016
• Video Jockey at Modular Festival Augsburg | June 2015
CV available on request